Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that no matter how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and InventHelp new inventions that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor inventhelp commercial and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.